NUVISAN’s strong analytical capacities make us the ideal partner to support your project from research through preclinical development and toxicology, up to the clinical phase.
For each of our toxicology studies, we offer non-GLP and GLP-compliant analytical services. Usually, these will be naturally integrated and conducted in collaboration of our toxicokinetics and toxicology experts. In addition, our bioanalysis services are available as a separate service to support your study.
Our services include:
- Matrix: cell supernatant, plasma, tissue, urine, feces
- High-throughput LC–MS/MS
- Toxicokinetic data processing, a derivation of the most common parameters for assessing systemic exposure to the administered compound (e.g., AUC, Cmax, tmax, and ratio of accumulation)
- Metabolite identification, structural elucidation and quantification, and biomarker detection and quantification
- Automated sample preparation active ingredient or metabolites detectable in all ex vivo samples
- Customized development of robust and reproducible analytical methods
All data can be provided as SEND data.